Call Today - (562) 795-0205

Why use Seneca Development Corporation for your remodel?

  • Over 30 years construction experience
  • Quality and customer satisfaction is always our number one priority
  • Professional and courteous personnel
  • Availability. Always a contact person available.
  • Full service. From conceptual design, architectural drawings permit processing, and construction through certificate of occupancy.

How do we get begin the construction process and acquire a building permit?

  • Meet with a SDC Project Manager to determine design and budget criteria
  • Establish a set of construction documents
  • Submit to the appropriate government agencies for approval

Does SDC have a contractor's license?

  • Yes. SDC holds a class B contractor's license. All contractors are required by the State of California to maintain a contractor's license when performing work where the labor and materials are more than $500.

How can we find out more information about hiring a contractor?

  • The California State Contractor's license board regulates California contractors and provides a great deal of information for the consumer. They can be contacted at 1-800-321-CSLB (2752) or on their website

Is SDC fully insured?

  • Yes. SDC carries General Liability insurance and Workman's Compensation insurance as required by the State of California.

Does SDC have a list of references?

  • Yes. A complete listing of projects completed and contact information will be provided upon request.

Does SDC subcontract all work or do you employee in house personnel?

  • SDC maintains a crew of qualified personnel and also a team of qualified subcontractors. Depending on the project SDC will use a combination of both to meet quality, time frame, and budget restraints.

How can a contractor's credentials be verified?

  • License status, insurance and bonding information can be found at Contractors State Licensing Board's website:

What are the potential problems of dealing with an unlicensed contractor?

  • These contractors do not pay taxes, have insurance or bonds. If you have a problem with them it may be very difficult to resolve and you could be burdened with unexpected legal or financial issues. You can report a contractor operating without a license to the Contractors State Licensing Board at Report Unlicensed Activity. A form to fill out can be downloaded the from the site under a SWIFT Lead Referral Form.

Back to Top

California Contractor's License #835249 - © 2006-2011 Seneca Dev. Corp.
Serving Los Angeles and Orange Counties